Last night, I saw Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Not only did I think it was a good movie, I thoroughly enjoyed myself while watching the movie. Harrison Ford aged amazingly well, and stayed just as charming as he was in the original films. I was also very impressed with Shia Lebouf. He's also super cute in the movie. Everyone we saw it with didn't like the movie, which confused me so much. Sure it was about aliens, but raiders was about nazi's dying from ghosts out of an ark, temple was about an ancient civilization and their leader took out peoples hearts, and in last crusade there's a man in a cave who is one thousand plus years old, and is all about religion. So, aliens aren't that big of a deal to Indy.
The parents are coming in this weekend to see Arlecchino. Apparently they're bringing the brothers, which will be interesting. I'm excited. Plus, mom will see Indiana Jones, and like it, which will be nice to have someone aside from aaron on my side.
That's about all that's new in my life. Power outage. Movie. Yup.
Happy now, Aaron? ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment