Friday, May 16, 2008

lets try this again, shall we

So, here we are. Once again. Trying out this whole online blog (or diary/journal for those who think blog is a silly word) I had a live journal once before, which was actually quite successful for 3 out of 4 years of high school. I also had a paper journal, but when I actually wrote something down, it didn't make sense because my ideas and thoughts happened too fast for me to actually be able to write down. Then college started, and it began hard to keep up with it, and it almost seemed to... young for me.  Most of my posts on my  livejournal were me giggling about boys and movies and other such things...

Ok, so things won't change too much. They'll just be worded better, and less like a twelve year old girl. 

Here's a life update. 
1.) I'm going to be a junior at Point Park University. Woah
2.) still studying to be an actress. I still like the whole theatre thing. Kind of want to do it for my job and stuff. 
3.) I work at GameStop and it's ten times better than working at American Eagle. The people are better, I enjoy my time there, and I'm known as the "hot girl at the Oakland store"
4.) I'm dating this kid named Aaron and he's wonderful. He's here at point park too. Also and actor. He actually lives right down the street. Cool, huh. 
5.) I'm really happy.

Now, in true fashion to my online "blog" posts, I have to remark on some of the movies and such that I've seen.
-Ironman: Absolutely wonderful. It was a million times better than i thought it would be. Also, it doesn't hurt that Robert Downey Junior is rather nice to look at. And yet, thinking that makes me think of how I once thought he looked like my dad, which totally weirds me out. 
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is going to be amazing. Just all you wait. We're also doing a classy dinner before seeing the midnight showing. The event is called "A classy evening with Doctor Jones"

I've seen others but they're out on DVD, so I'll save that for another day. 

I am in love with The Office and everything about it. Mostly John Krasinski. He's absolutely adorable. Big 'ole crush on him. How can I not. He's super cute.


On the job front (theatre style) I'm currently in a show called "Arlecchino and the Italian Clowns". It's a brand new show based on commedia del arte characters. It's.... eh. But as soon as it's over, I get to drive to Western Maryland and do Into the Woods, which I'm super stoked about.

Hey everybody, lets bring "stoked" back. We all remember how awesome the ninety's were. 

No comments: